♥ WE ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR TRAVEL and have been sanctioned a Covid Clean Practicing Business by the Queensland Tourism Industry Council ♥
We are excited to welcome visitors back to the beautiful beaches of Kirra / Coolangatta, Queensland!
How are we keeping you safe?
- Only one person per group to check in at the front desk, to ensure low numbers in our reception area.
- Hand sanitizer station at the front desk for when guests and residents enter and exit the building.
- Apartments cleaned thoroughly with extra attention to TV remote controls, light switches, fan controls and other touch points.
- Common areas cleaned both mornings and afternoons to ensure high levels of hygiene (including lift buttons, door handles, trolleys etc).
- Guests and residents to physically distance when in common areas.
- Contact Tracing details will be collected for all guests in each apartment.
- We encourage all residents and guests to download the COVID Safe App.
- Our staff have completed Australian Government, Department of Health Infection Control Training – Covid-19
Book an upcoming stay with a full cancellation policy in place, just in case the world takes a little longer to return to normal. BOOK NOW.
Due to Queensland entry restrictions, the Queensland/New South Wales boarder is currently patrolled by Police and other officials. We suggest taking exit 98 when coming southbound on the Pacific Motorway.
Our Heated Pool, Gym & BBQ area are now open, however there are guidelines that we ask all residents and guests to abide by:
- Use of the pool, gym & BBQ area are at your own risk
- Please stay in your apartment if you feel unwell
- Only 20 people can be in the pool & BBQ area – with physical distancing to be maintained
- Our Gym has a max of 2 people in the area at a time.
- If any area is at capacity, we ask you to return at a later time
- Please consider others and stay only for 45 mins at a time
- Please shower before swimming
- Use your own towel in the pool & gym areas
- Take any rubbish with you and dispose in your apartment
- Wash & sanitize your hands regularly
- You must sign in to use the Gym area – no children allowed.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions, concerns or would like to make a booking.