Iconic Kirra Beach Resort is OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
We are currently taking bookings for any essential worker during the isolation period.
♥ WE ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR TRAVEL ON THE 12th JUNE, 2020 ♥
How are we keeping you safe?
– Only one person per group to check in at the front desk, to ensure low numbers in our reception area.
– Hand sanitizer station at the front desk for when guests and residents enter and exit the building.
– Apartments cleaned thoroughly with extra attention to TV remote controls, light switches, fan controls and other touch points.
– One day left between bookings to ensure thorough cleaning and sanitization of apartments.
– Common areas cleaned both mornings and afternoons to ensure high levels of hygiene (including lift buttons, door handles, trolleys etc).
– Guests and residents to physically distance when in common areas.
– Our staff have completed Australian Government, Department of Health Infection Control Training – Covid-19
Book an upcoming stay with a full cancellation policy in place, just in case the world takes a little longer to return to normal. BOOK NOW.
Our Heated Pool is open as of May 18th, however there are guidelines that we ask all residents and guests to abide by:
- Use of the pool area is at your own risk
- Please stay in your apartment if you feel unwell
- Only 10 people can be in the area – with physical distancing to be maintained
- If there are already 10 people in the area, please come back at a later time
- Please consider others and stay only for 45 mins at a time
- Please shower before swimming
- Sit only on your own towel
- Take any rubbish with you and dispose in your apartment
- Wash your hands regularly
- Note: Our gym is currently closed due to Govt regulations – it will re-open as soon as permitted.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions, concerns or would like to make a booking: